Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Stranger I

He is the stranger. So detached from everything. This guy never connects with anyone else. Other people tend to annoy him. He does not seem like a very content character.

His reactions are physically and never emotionally. Which is unfortunate, almost gloomy. Things that would be important to most people have no effect on him such as his mother’s death. If his own mother does not mean anything to him, what does?

I feel like there are many people similar to the character in this book. People who chose to only show certain emotions. Some people who try and convince themselves that certain things do not matter. And in the end I do not think of them as happy people. To me it seems like their simply afraid, Maybe hiding, avoiding judgments. I don’t know, just some ideas. But it makes me think, If you never care about something, then you never have to be afraid of losing it, right?

I plan on adding more but this is all I got to say for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment